Our swim team is 100% volunteer-run, and we need your help to make it a success for our swimmers. Serving the Barracudas is fun and creates memories that last a lifetime. Contact us by email if you have questions: email@example.com
- Lee-Ann Hall, Co-President
- Jason McCann, Co-President
- Jessi Cook, Vice President
- B.J. Hulsey, Treasurer
- Rayna Williams, Team Rep
- Liz Goodman, League President
- Lauren Krocak, Volunteer Coordinator
- Priscilla Crosser, Party Coordinator
- Corbin Wickman, Head Judge
- Amanda Wickman, Head Clerk
- Wes Rapp, Head Timer
- Kim Lemaster, Scoring Coordinator
- Amy Hulsey, Lead Tent Monitor
- Becki White, Ribbon Coordinator
- Tiffany Jones, Concessions Coordinator
- Cora Abbott, Swim-a-Long Coordinator
- Caroline Wentzler, Head Runner
- Liz Goodman, Merchandise/T-Shirts Coordinator
- OPEN, Sponsorship Coordinator
SWIM MEET VOLUNTEER POSITIONS (all parents are required to volunteer during meets)
- Announcer: Keeps the meets running smoothly by announcing events and team information at home meets.
- Clerk: Assist swimmers in the heating area to ensure they are in the correct lane and heat.
- Concessions: Sell food & drinks during meets as well as help with setup and clean-up of food area.
- Judge: Judge stroke dynamics during events and must attend WSL judging clinic prior to the first meet.
- Tent Monitor / Mother Hen: Remains in the swimmer waiting area, ensures swimmers are in the heating area for their appropriate races and marks arms with events.
- Ribbon Volunteer: Assist with swimmer ribbon labeling and filing.
- Runner: Runners take timing slips & DQ slips to designated meet personnel.
- Scoring: Assists with all Head Scorer functions and assists in preparing heat sheets, lane sheets and meet program.
- Starter: Announces each event, makes sure the timers are ready and starts the swimmers with a starting
- Timer: Timers record times for swimmers in each event during meets.